Posted on October 03 2023
What’s something that can transform a space, no matter the budget? Fabric! Lucky for you, all of our exclusive bridal looks that you know and love. We know that every bride is dreaming of a unique, customized gown for her wedding without breaking her budget. Whether you’re planning a backyard ceremony or a rustic barn wedding, fabric can liven up a space and transform a look, all while incorporating your dream wedding gown! Plus, the options are truly endless when it comes to getting creative with incorporating fabric by the Christinarossi bridal collection in your wedding, so keep reading to get inspired for your big day!
1. The Ceremony Decors: Use a different fabric for each table to add interest and colour; this will also help break up the space and make your reception area look more inviting. Fabric runners are a great way to add some personality to your tables and they’re also easy to DIY!
2. The Backdrop: The favorite and on-trend ways to add interest to your bridal party look is with some outerwear! And what better way that you can customize yourself? To keep with the stylish backdrop, try color matching fabric or opt for a complementary color to complete the look. Create something truly special, that adds style and warmth to your maids throughout the ceremony and reception!
3. The Customisation: Can’t find your dream gown off the rack? We can help you. Our customisation program is the perfect way to do so. You can make a strapless gown into a long sleeve style, a mermaid fitted dress into a ball gown skirt, mix and match a bodice of one dress, to the skirt of another, enhance more laces or beading to the original design, adding delicate sleeves onto our gowns, making up a bolero jacket to make your dress in any style and design you wish; The possibilities are endless!
4. The Wedding Favours: Arrange thoughtful gifts like candles, honey pots and dippers or pressed flowers in pack them in a sophisticated fabric bags or boxes. This is a great way to add extra personalisation to your wedding favours and it’s also a very affordable option.
5. The Floral Arrangements: Keep simple flower bouquet in fabric to create unique centrepieces for your tables. Fabric can create various looks, from rustic and vintage to glamorous and elegant adds a symbol of fertility, fidelity, of the new beginnings!
6. The Table Runners & The Chair Sashes: Use a different fabric for each space and make your reception area look more attractive. And add some extra glamour for the chairs with stain fabric, that features smooth surface and good gloss!
7. The Cake Decoration: Add a layer of fabric to the wedding cake for a touch of elegance. Make your wedding cake looks fashionable. These fabric design like confections, used textile-based muses can intricate lush materials and embellishments to set the vibe for a gorgeous big day looks!